Semi-Detached Council tax band: C Tenure: Freehold
**SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT** This Well Presented Three Bedroom Family Home Is A Must View.The Accommodation Comprises Of Lounge/ Diner, Kitchen, WC. The First Floor Offers Three Bedrooms And A Family Bathroom, Externally There Is A Front And Rear Garden With A Garage En- Bloc.
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more.
Call us on 0333 999 7699 with reference number 34812, or use the Book a Viewing button.
Double Glazed door to front, with wood effect flooring, stairs rising to first floor accommodation, two storage cupboards and doors leading to
Double glazed window to side, radiator, low level wc and wash hand basin with tiling.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front ,fitted kitchen comprising of fitted wall and base units with role top work surfaces over, sink with tap over, and space for oven with cooker hood over, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled to splash back areas.
Lounge/diner 21' 4" x 11' 3" ( 6.50m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear, patio doors to rear leading to garden, wall lights, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Airing cupboard, access to loft space and doors leading to.
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 12' 7" ( 3.12m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' ( 2.97m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window rear, radiator wood effect flooring.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, three piece suite comprising bath with taps and shower over, wash hand basin and wc, towel radiator and partly tiled.
Enclosed by picket fence, mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to front door.
Enclosed by brick and timber fence, with gated rear access, mainly laid to lawn with border, decking area.
Single garage en bloc.
Loading Google Map...
If map does not load, ensure you are using an up-to-date browser and you are not blocking Google's APIs.
If you register with Hatched.co.uk, we'll get your property listed on Rightmove, Zoopla and many more, and provide a full estate agency service. Our prices start at just £495, saving you potentially thousands compared to a high-street agent.