Sold Subject to Contract

St James View, Fraddon, St. Columb, Cornwall, TR9 6NW

SOLD
3 bedrooms
1 reception room
1 bathroom
Get a FREE Valuation

Key Features

  • NO CHAIN
  • Front and rear gardens
  • Help to buy property
  • Outstanding opportunity
  • End of terrace with 3 Bedrooms
  • Well presented throughout
  • Popular location, Convenient for A30 and beyond
  • SECTION 106 AGREEMENT APPLIES PLEASE READ NOTES CAREFULLY

Semi-Detached Council tax band: B Tenure: Freehold

This is a fantastic opportunity for a local resident to acquire this outstanding three bedroom family home at a discounted price.

Our vendor acquired this property in 2006 as part of an affordable housing scheme that comes with certain conditions which must be adhered to for a period of twenty years which is referred to as a section 106 agreement.

The outline of these conditions are as follows but prospective buyers are strongly encouraged to make their own legal enquiries and also to contact 'help to buy' who will assess their eligibility for this property.

In brief for a period of 20 years from 2006, this property must be sold at 75% of market value, to be determined and agreed with 'help to buy' and can only be purchased by local residents, please see below for additional notes from Help To Buy Southwest

Relating to this property, the assumed market value is circa £182,000 and therefore must be offered to a local resident to satisfy the ongoing section 106 agreement for £136,250

So this is an incredible opportunity to acquire a super family home for 75% of its market value with only 8 years remaining of the section 106 agreement after which the property can be sold to whole of market at full market value. In simple terms there is an opportunity to acquire the remaining equity of 25% at no cost if you remain in the property for the remaining period of the 106 agreement. Just to recap whilst you are purchasing at 75% of market value you still own 100% of the home with no rental or interest payments on the remaining 25% like many other help to buy schemes. This really is an exceptional opportunity.

The property itself is a spacious and welcoming end of terrace with a super garden situated in a cul de sac location with a play park in a central green. A super family home not to be missed. Accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance, entrance hall, WC, kitchen and living room on the ground floor and to the first floor can be found 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.

Please take a look at the photos and floorplan and if you are a local resident and meet the Help to Buy Southwest's criteria this is a wonderful opportunity to get on the housing ladder.

Notes from Help to Buy Southwest:

This property is subject to Section 106 restrictions covering housing need and local connection. Please call Help to Buy SW on 0300 100 0021 to check your eligibility and to apply'

Applications will be considered from people with a housing need (i.e renting or living with family) with a local connection within 10 miles of the property. They must also have lived or worked in the area for at least 3 years or have previously lived there for 5 years (or have close family that have lived there for 5 years).

This is a fantastic opportunity for a local resident to acquire this outstanding three bedroom family home at a discounted price.

Our vendor acquired this property in 2006 as part of an affordable housing scheme that comes with certain conditions which must be adhered to for a period of twenty years which is referred to as a section 106 agreement.

The outline of these conditions are as follows but prospective buyers are strongly encouraged to make their own legal enquiries and also to contact “help to buy” who will assess their eligibility for this property.

In brief for a period of 20 years from 2006, this property must be sold at 75% of market value, to be determined and agreed with “help to buy” and can only be purchased by local please below for additional notes from Help To Buy Southwest

Relating to this property, the assumed market value is circa £182,000 and therefore must be offered to a local resident to satisfy the ongoing section 106 agreement for £136,250

So this is an incredible opportunity to acquire a super family home for 75% of its market value with only 8 years remaining of the section 106 agreement after which the property can be sold to whole of market at full market value.   In simple terms there is an opportunity to acquire the remaining equity of 25% at no cost if you remain in the property for the remaining period of the 106 agreement.   Just to recap whilst you are purchasing at 75% of market value your still own 100% of the home with no rental or interest payments on the remaining 25% like many other help to but schemes.  This really is an exceptional opportunity.

The property itself is a spacious and welcoming end of terrace with a super garden situated in a cul de sac location with a play park in a central green.   A super family home not to be missed.   Accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance, entrance hall, WC, kitchen and living room on the ground floor and to the first floor can be found 3 bedroom and a family bathroom.

Please take a look at the photos and floorplan and if you are a local resident and meet Help to Buy Southwest’s criteria this is a wonderful opportunity to get on the housing ladder.

Notes from Help to Buy Southwest:

This property is subject to Section 106 restrictions covering housing need and local connection.  Please call Help to Buy SW on 0300 100 0021 to check your eligibility and to apply’

Applications will be considered from people with a housing need (i.e. renting or living with family) with a local connection within 10 miles of the property.  They must also have lived or worked in the area for at least 3 years or have previously lived there for 5 years (or have close family that have lived there for 5 years).  After 56 days of advertising, it can be opened up to people with a Cornwall local connection

 

Schedule of accommodation:

Ground Floor

Entrance

Entrance Hall

WC/Cloakroom 2.12m x 0.88m

Kitchen 3.52m x 2.40m

Living Room 4.45m (max) x 4.56m (max) including staircase and cupboard

First Floor

Bedroom One 4.02m x 2.43m

Bedroom Two 3.29m x 2.63m

Bedroom Three 2.14m x 1.79m plus door well 1.00m x 0.80m

Family Bathroom 1.88m x 1.79m

Outside

This particular plot, being an end of terrace enjoys a good sized, enclosed garden comprising of patio and artificial lawn and adjacent to amenity land.   To the front of the property is a playpark and open ground.

The property also benefits from parking.

Floorplan 1

Loading Google Map...

If map does not load, ensure you are using an up-to-date browser and you are not blocking Google's APIs.

EPC

More Properties Like This...

Thinking of selling your own home?

If you register with Hatched.co.uk, we'll get your property listed on Rightmove, Zoopla and many more, and provide a full estate agency service. Our prices start at just £495, saving you potentially thousands compared to a high-street agent.

Why choose Hatched? Get a FREE Valuation Register to Sell Now